Thursday, April 12, 2012

Deborah Lippmann: Mermaid's Dream

Hello! Today I will show you Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream. I was  looking and looking for it until I found it in-stock at Nordstrom. Yes, I could have ordered online, but I am not a patient person, especially to just be waiting for one polish. Ever since I saw swatches online I was on a hunt for it. So now I'm a happy camper. So without further ado, here is Mermaid's Dream:


I almost most of the times have an accent nail and for this manicure I used OPI Mermaid's Tears as well.





I am in love with all the blue/green glitters! It really does remind me of the sea and mermaids, and ocean. I'm in love!


So......what do you think about this polish? Like or dislike? Thanks for viewing and reading! :)



2 comments:

  1. I love the inversion of the accent nail being the creme! Usually it's the other way around. I need a Deborah Lippmann polish in my life! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Usually my accent nail has glitter but this time I decided to do in the other way:) LOVE Deborah Lippmann!

      Delete