Sunday, April 29, 2012

Essie: Mint Candy Apple & Carnival

Lately, I have been on the minty trend. I just actually realized that just 4 days ago I wore Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet. Today I have to show you Essie's Mint Candy Apple.
I apologize because my camera did not want to capture the real color of this amazing nail polish :| but you can see much better coloring in the images that I have Essie's Carnival :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
And now the amazing nail polish I recently found at Amazon while searching for polishes......AMAZING! Essie CARNIVAL.........<3
Photobucket
Photobucket
In case you can't see the amazing holographic glittery goodness.......lookie below:)
Photobucket
Isn't Carnival such an amazing color!!? I know it is!

Overall, I loved the application of Essie's Mint Candy Apple. The first coat was a bit streaky but when I applied the second coat it was marvelous. Now......Essie Carnival.......WOW!! I am beyond amazed.

Like it? Thanks for viewing/reading!! Comments are appreciated:)
-Elizabeth<3

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This glitter is actually my current favorite!! Thank you<3

      Delete